MARKET is a women’s concept boutique housing a finely curated selection of clothing, accessories, fine jewelry, and home décor in addition to two rotating incubator spaces. We are currently seeking a social media coordinator and stock room associate to join our growing team.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
As MARKET's Social Media Coordinator, you have knowledge of MARKET's brands, a passion for ecommerce, and are customer-service focused. You are the continuation of the MARKET brand in the virtual world and must apply the same excellent customer service that is offered in store through social media. You thrive in high-energy environments with tight deadlines and multiple demands on your time.
About The Role
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for elevating MARKET's social media strategy and taking it to the next level. You will post daily (multiple times per day) social media posting, 7 days a week, and respond to all customer DMs and comments in MARKET's voice.
- Capture and share daily live content including trunk shows, new arrivals, styling, events, etc.
- Manage social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, and Mailchimp, giving clients the best experience in and out of the store by responding to every DM, tagged post, and comment in a timely manner.
- Create, run, and track digital ad campaigns via social media and email platforms.
- Design two newsletters a week with via email platform.
- Personalize Instagram store front and review item availability on Facebook Commerce Manager.
- Manage social media calendar planning tool to pre-plan content in accordance with incoming new arrivals and in-store happenings.
- Engage with our online audience by liking, reposting, and commenting to increase online interaction and brand visibility.
- Stay up to date with technology and innovation, embracing the test and learn philosophy.
- Design graphics and content for incoming pop-ups and in-store events.
- Design graphics for digital and print advertisements in accordance with publishing house.
- Source and design custom products like invites, stickers, vinyl’s, chair rentals, etc…
- Work closely with our PR team to coordinate client gifting and outreach for influential customers, digital media request and events.
- Creating out-of-the box marketing ideas that invite customers to the store and online site.
- Assist with product data entry on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with gathering sizing and uploading images for the website on an as-needed basis.
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/related field or equal work experience required
- Well-versed in the use of social media and email marketing as a tool (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, MailChimp, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Strong graphic design skills and instinct; able to work on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, and Canva
- Photography experience a plus
- Good at problem-solving and communication
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be provided.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the Subject: “MARKET Social Media Coordinator – (Your Name)”